8 ways to make money on YouTube
1. Becoming a youtuberFor nearly 10 years, a new profession for the least particular has emerged thanks to the evolution of the Internet and new technologies. It is the job of youtuber.
Definition A youtuber, in a few words, is a person who owns a Youtube account and publishes videos on themes such as video games, beauty/fashion, travel, etc.
Becoming a youtuber may therefore seem relatively simple in that it is a matter of creating an account on Youtube, one of the most popular social networks in the world, and then publishing videos. But making a living out of being a youtuber and earning money from your videos is much more complex!
The job of a youtuber requires skills related to the ability to express yourself in front of an audience and to capture its attention, but also skills in video editing and marketing. Because yes, without an audience, you will unfortunately not be able to earn money on Youtube.
Besides, most of the famous influencers of the moment made their debut on Youtube. We think of :
Squeezi, Cyprien, Norman makes videos Tibo Inshape, etc. They earn hundreds of thousands of euros per year thanks to their millions of subscribers.
And when you have, like them, all the keys to become an experienced youtuber, then earning a living with your videos is possible. But how? Discover different ways to do it by reading on.
2. How to make money on Youtube with advertising?The first way to make money on YouTube is to get paid through ads on your videos.
However, for this method to bring you a few euros per month, you should have about 10,000 views per video, especially if you choose the cost per view (or per 1,000 views).
Attention If you opt for the cost per click, you will have to make sure that the advertisements are interesting for your target audience. For example, avoid ads for feminine hygiene products if your target is mostly men.
3. How to make money with sponsored content?With a lot of subscribers and views, you can monetize your visibility. This is the business model of most influencers.
Brands contact you to talk about their products, in exchange, you are paid.
The rate will depend on your sector of activity and your influence.
4. How to make money on Youtube with affiliation?What if you took advantage of your videos to sell products or services you like?
With affiliation, you encourage users to discover something new. You get paid for each sale sent.
Here, it is not the company that contacts you, but you who selects the products to sell.
Our advice Choose goods or services that you are familiar with, on which you can produce quality content, in order to encourage sales.
5. How to make money with link placement?Some Youtubers embed sponsored links in their videos.
For example, if you make a comparison video about tablets, a multimedia company might be interested in placing a link in it for a certain period of time.
Of course, in order to get a good return from this method, you need to have thousands of views on your videos. The more popular a video is, the higher the cost of a link placement can be.
6. Make money on YouTube with Super Chat?A YouTube feature rolled out in 2017, but still little known, Super Chat allows you to monetize comments.
During a live broadcast, your subscribers can leave comments via Super Chat.
If they want their comment to be visible and pinned to the top of the chat, they can pay. The money received is for you!
7. Make money selling your services?Do you have a specific expertise? By turning your videos around this theme, you can increase your visibility to a qualified audience.
Think about it Place call-to-actions to encourage users to contact you if they need your advice. You can sell your own training or consulting services.